[layerslider id=”11″ /]
Partially in The Industry
We Have The Answers:
The required Manitoba Mortgage Broker Course administered by CAAMP (The Canadian Association of Accredited Mortgage Professionals)will take 2 – 8 weeks to complete, depending on how much time one can dedicate to getting through the course material. The exams are scheduled once per week and take approximately 1 week to process and mark. The licensing process through the Manitoba Securities Commission takes approximately 2 weeks to become a registered Mortgage Salesperson and this can be done immediately following your successful completion of the Manitoba Mortgage Broker Course through CAAMP. Your training with the Castle Mortgage Network will then start and you will be able to begin your mortgage brokering career!
[layerslider id=”20″ /]
Just some of our Lenders:
Advance Your New Career NOW!
We help get you licensed – then we train and mentor you on how to get clients and how to service them
Most Importantly: We DO ALL the Underwriting and Paperwork – which takes all of the confusion and most complicated parts of submitting a Customer’s Mortgage Application. We make it EASY for You – leaving you more time to Find More Customers!
Not to Mention our superior In-House Support Team…
Professionals with Years of Expertise as: Underwriters, Lenders, Real Estate Lawyers, Home and Life Insurance Providers – All the Support you need to make your Job Easier so you can concentrate on your Customers!
Ask yourself the following questions:
- Want to add a another product to offer your current clients?
- Are you an employee in the financial industry and want to enter the mortgage industry?
- Tired of a rigid policy driven environment?
- Tired or working for someone else?
- Want a more rewarding career that you can operate from anywhere?
- Take the best of what you’ve learned from a related industry and
apply it to a Mortgage Broker career.
- Have family responsibilities that would benefit from more
flexibility in your work day?
- Want to truly reap the rewards of your sales efforts?
- Tired of making other people money and not getting the
recognition you deserve?
The PLAN Basics:
Person's Partially in the industry review our Fee and Commission Structure please fill out the following.(We may contact you however there is no obligation implied)
The PROCESS Basics:
- Contact CMN to discuss your goals and review our programs
- Review Contract details and get answers to your questions
- Complete sign up paperwork requirements
- Complete CAAMP Licensing course (with our assistance)
- In parallel, enroll in our 3 day initial “Become a Successful Mortgage Broker Training Course“. (click here for a sample agenda and TRAINING DATES)
- Become registered under CMN
- You are now a CMN Mortgage Broker with all our support behind you
- Get SELLING !
Click edit button to change this text.
In the Industry:
” I love working with Castle. I feel very confident that my clients are so well taken care of.. They are very thorough and I know when she has pre-approved them, they can shop for a house and close hassle free. “
“As an entrepreneur, investor, and marketer, I researched the mortgage career opportunity for nearly 8 months which included interviews with 3 banks and 5 mortgage brokerage firms, along with several people in different walks of life who had positive referrals to the Castle Mortgage Group.
The Castle Mortgage group is in a tremendous growth mode that you can see and feel. Once I joined the team, I knew that this company is an industry game changer that will take me far in life and will be proud to be a part of.
This is the place where I know I can be in business for myself, but never by myself.”
“Just wanted to touch base and thank you for your help with our mortgage. You and Castle Mortgage have been great to deal with. I have and will continue to recommend your services..”
“We found the rates at Castle were the best and the customer service was also amazing.All their staff is very friendly and they want to make sure you receive the best service possible. Any time a friend of ours is looking for a mortgage, Castle Mortgage is the first (and only) place we recommend.”