New to The Industry
We Have The Answers:
With our proprietary underwriting and document fulfillment teams, we ultimately take that concern away and let you focus on the more important task of interacting with your clients, finding new clients and business opportunities and the many sales functions necessary to maintain a successful mortgage business. Plugging into the CMN will ensure that your days are filled with focusing on selling your services instead of dealing with the day-to-day communication between lender, funder, insurer, lawyer and client making you more profitable on each mortgage.
Just some of our Lenders:
Why join the Castle Mortgage?
If you are serious about becoming a Mortgage Broker, we’re serious about helping you succeed.
If you are even just thinking about entering the mortgage industry you need to contact us today to find out why we are your best opportunity for success.
We help get you licensed – then we train and mentor you on how to get clients and how to service them!
Most Importantly: We DO ALL the Underwriting and Paperwork – which takes all of the confusion and most complicated parts of submitting a Customer’s Mortgage Application. We make it EASY for You – leaving you more time to Find More Customers!
Not to Mention our superior In-House Support Team…
Professionals with Years of Expertise as: Underwriters, Lenders, Real Estate Lawyers, Home and Life Insurance Providers – All the Support you need to make your Job Easier so you can concentrate on your Customers!
Ask yourself the following questions.
Do you or am I :
- Want to be part of a growing and vibrant industry?
- Want to have a well-respected rewarding profession?
- Want truly unlimited earning potential?
- Tired of a rigid policy driven environment?
- Tired or working for someone else?
- Want to have a profession that is completely portable across Canada (pending provincial licensing guidelines)
- Want a rewarding career that you can operate from anywhere?
- Want to take the best of what you’ve learned from your current industry and apply it to a Mortgage Broker career?
- Have family responsibilities that would benefit from more flexibility in your work day?
- Want to truly reap the rewards of your sales efforts?
- Tired of making other people money and not getting the cognition you deserve?
- Want more control over your career?
- Want additional income to supplement your current source?
What is the process?
- Contact CMN to discuss the industry and review our programs
- Review Contract details and get answers to your questions
- Complete sign up paperwork requirements
- Complete Canadian Association of Accredited Mortgage Professionals (CAAMP) Licensing course (with our assistance)
- In parallel, enroll in our 3 day initial “BECOME A MORTGAGE BROKER TRAINING COURSE”. This is just to get you started! (click here for a sample agenda and TRAINING DATES)
- Become registered under CMN
- You are now a CMN Mortgage Broker with all our support behind you.
- Get SELLING !
The PLAN Basics:
New to the industry person's review our Fee and Commission Structure please fill out the following.(We may contact you however there is no obligation implied)
In the Industry:
” I love working with Castle. I feel very confident that my clients are so well taken care of.. They are very thorough and I know when she has pre-approved them, they can shop for a house and close hassle free. “
“As an entrepreneur, investor, and marketer, I researched the mortgage career opportunity for nearly 8 months which included interviews with 3 banks and 5 mortgage brokerage firms, along with several people in different walks of life who had positive referrals to the Castle Mortgage Group.
The Castle Mortgage group is in a tremendous growth mode that you can see and feel. Once I joined the team, I knew that this company is an industry game changer that will take me far in life and will be proud to be a part of.
This is the place where I know I can be in business for myself, but never by myself.”
“Just wanted to touch base and thank you for your help with our mortgage. You and Castle Mortgage have been great to deal with. I have and will continue to recommend your services..”
“We found the rates at Castle were the best and the customer service was also amazing.All their staff is very friendly and they want to make sure you receive the best service possible. Any time a friend of ours is looking for a mortgage, Castle Mortgage is the first (and only) place we recommend.”